- All students must strictly follow the words of the Warden.
- Attendance for prayer at dormitory is compulsory.
- Beds, belongings and the like at dormitory are to be maintained well. Those who don't fold their bed sheets, wash their dresses will be punished appropriately.
- Smaller children are restricted from climbing the stairs.
- No one other than the sick children should be in the Sickbay.
- Wash area, toilets and other areas in the dormitory are to be kept neat and clean. Students should cooperate with the Ayas & helpers in housekeeping and cleanliness.
- Students are prohibited from possessing contraband such as electrical & electronics goods, eatables, expensive materials of any sort in their wardrobes/ cupboards.
- Students are prohibited from keeping blades, scissors, candles or any such items that may cause serious damage.
Appearance & Dress
Every one's body is a sacred creation; it ought to be respected rather than any defilement to it.
- Always Dress modestly.
- Always be neat & clean.
- Never lower your dress standards, immodest clothing such as short shorts, skirts, tight clothing & other revealing attire are prohibited in the School campus.
- Avoid extremes in clothing, appearance, and hair-style.
- Avoid being sloppy in dress, grooming and manners.
- Avoid touching others for any reasons.
- Avoid posing for photographs for someone to take photos or videos of you.