GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS
No donation is collected for any admission. Parents are warned not to give any donation to anybody with the hope of getting admission in our school in any standard.
The Education of children is the combined responsibility of the School and the Home. Parents and guardians are expected to co-operate with the School authorities on all matters. The following points are important for parents to note and follow:-
- Read the rules listed in the School Diary and ensure that the student conforms to them.
- Check the School Diary and your mobile phones messages daily for homework, special notices or circulars. Remarks made in the School Diary should be seen and counter signed regularly.
- Report cards will be sent at regular intervals. Parents must note the weaknesses of the student and take necessary steps to improve his / her performance. Report cards must be signed and returned within two days.
- The visiting hours for parents are after 3.40 pm. Parents may meet class teachers on a daily basis after 3.40pm.Parents entering school campus during working hours are strictly not entertained unless called by the school authorities.
- To meet the Principal or Chairman prior appointment is required. The appointment can be fixed through the receptionist at the school office by phone or in person.
- The school cannot always guarantee a meeting within three working days from the date of request of appointment.
- Circulars should be read carefully, filed and kept for future reference.
- Instruct your child to keep all the circulars in their handbook so that you will not miss any of it. In case your child is absent to school check with the other parents of the same Std. & Sec. for any circular given by the teachers, so that you will not miss any important details like bus timings etc.
- The school diary must be brought to school everyday.
- Go through the Diary daily. It is an excellent channel of communication.
- The school uniform must be worn on all school days including Saturdays.
- Every student is expected to help in keeping the school premises and classrooms neat and clean.
- Damaging school property, scribbling on walls and on furniture is forbidden. Disciplinary action will be taken against students who repeatedly indulge in such activities.
- Students are responsible for the care of their personal belongings books, pens, lunch and snack boxes etc.
- School ID cards are to be kept safely and worn to school everyday.
- No Student shall leave the school premises during the working hours as and when they desire. In case of any necessity the parent/guardian should meet the Principal/Vice Principal with a written request and collect the child from the school.
- While the School will take every precaution to ensure the safety of its students within the school premises during school hours, the school authorities will not hold themselves responsible for mishaps beyond their control.
All bus users are expected to follow transport rules most strictly to ensure safety and security of all. Those who violate these rules will not be permitted to use the facility any further. The following rules have been framed mainly considering the Safety of the Children. All parents are requested to kindly co-operate to ensure the safe transportation of your children.
- Parents of junior school children are requested to make sure that an authorized person is present at the bus stop till the school bus picks up the children in the morning and also that they are present at the bus stop when their child gets off the bus in the afternoon or evening.
- The bus facility will be withdrawn for children whose parents do not follow this particular rule.
- While dropping the children, the school bus will not wait at any stop to ensure that the child has been received by some one. The authorized person or parent should therefore make it a point to be present at the bus-stop five minutes earlier. Students not being received by parents in the evenings will be brought back to school.
- Students should be present at their bus stops little earlier than the appointed time of departure. The bus will not wait for any late-comer. Please avoid chasing the school bus for your own safety.
- Parents are requested not to give instructions to the bus driver or conductors directly. And also no instructions should be given to the office staff over phone regarding the bus. The school cannot be held responsible for any such instruction given.
- Temporary changes in the bus stops for personal convenience are strictly not allowed. Any requests made for temporary changes in the bus stops will not be considered.
- In case of any permanent change in the bus stops for the junior school children the parent or an authorized person should contact the Transport coordinator in person (not through a letter) and intimate the school, of the change well in advance before you instruct your ward of the change. The child (L.K.G. to Std. III) should wear the new ID card mentioning the new bus stop and bus no. from the date of changing. The child should wear temporary ID card provided by the school until permanent card is issued.
- For the senior school children the change should be communicated through a letter addressed to the Manager, Transport department.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Fee Payment Deadlines
- I Term fees to be remitted either during the day of admission or on or before May 15th 2012.
- II Term fees to be remitted between Sept. 3rd to Sept. 15th 2012.
- Fees to be paid at the Cash Counter on or before the above mentioned days. Fees once remitted will on no account be refunded. If the fees are not paid within the given dates the pupil may be debarred from tests and examinations. Irregularity in the payment of fees will be a reason for non-continuance in the school.
- Parents are requested to take the fee payment deadlines seriously, failing which a fine will be collected or TC issued in severe cases.
Std. I to IX
Parents are requested to apply for TC at the earliest possible, if they intend to transfer their children to other schools for the next academic year. Application for TC should reach the school office by Jan 30th the latest, Transfers applied after Jan 30th will warrant the payment of the annual fee and I-Term fee (including tuition, computer and bus fees).
If the books & notebooks fee or annual fee or I Term school fee for any student is not paid by 1st April, 2012(for the next academic year) or if the student does not attend school for the first three days after the reopening of the school his/her name will be taken off the rolls without any notice to the parents.
(The above fees will not be accepted after the due date even if the fine is paid.)
Open Days are important for both Teachers and Parents as only on these days they can interact among themselves in pursuance of their children’s educational attainments and developments.
Progress Reports and other such reports are distributed on these days to the parents.
The children learn effectively and efficiently only when they are facilitated by both their parents and teachers. Therefore in the interest of their children parents have to make it a point to be present on these days despite their pressing commitment.
The tiny tots of the Academy after their successful completion of Kinder Garten will be graduated on a grand Graduation Ceremony.
The Scholar kids will receive their roll of honour and will be dressed appropriately to suit the occasion.
RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
Instruct your child to keep all the circulars in their hand book, so that you will not miss any of it.
In case your child is absent to school, check with the other parents of the same Std. & Sec. for any circular given by the teacher so that you will not miss out any important details like bus timings etc.
No student shall leave the school premises during the working hours on his/her own. In case of any necessity the parent/guardian should meet the principal with a written request and collect the child from the school.
Please do not instruct your children to come home by the L.K.G. trip or any other senior/junior trips, other than their own trip. No requests made in this regard will be considered.
Any complaints, suggestions etc. regarding the bus should be communicated through a letter or in person to the Transport coordinator (School office).
While the school will take every precaution to ensure that your child is transported safely to and from school, the school authorities will not hold themselves responsible for any incident beyond their control.
No additional stops will be provided for any reason. Any request made in this regard will not be considered.
The junior school children should not use the senior bus trips for their personal convenience. The bus facility will be cancelled if they are found doing so, without prior notice. Any request made in this regard will not be considered.
Excursions are part of educative process. Encourage your children to avail of this facility as it develops keen sense of observation, exploration and cooperation among children.
A report on conduct, application and progress will be sent to you at regular intervals of each assessment. Every child develops and assimilates at his/ her own pace. You are requested to create an atmosphere that is conducive at home with regard to academic pursuits. However you are most welcome to discuss any point pertaining to the child with the Principal, Vice Principal or the respective Teachers after fixing proper appointment with the school office.
Use of internet or any visual media at home should be monitored.