All Students will have to appear for an Aptitude test in English, Mathematics, (Science for Grade VIII & IX) and second language to qualify for admission. The Aptitude test will be held n the school on any day convenient between January and March every year.
- Class XI - Interview based on class X result.
- Admission is open to Indian Nationals from Pre-school to XI.
- Admission to new students in various classes shall be given in the third week of March and will be kept open up to 10th April but not beyond 10th September except in cases of admission of transfer from a Central or Recognized English Medium School having similar pattern of academic year depending upon the availability of seats. In such cases, the gap between leaving the previous School and joining this School should not ordinarily be more than a month.
- All applications for admission are to be made in the prescribed form with 2 copies of Birth certificate,2 copies of community certificate, 4 copies of student's passport size photograph,2 copies of Health certificate and Transfer certificate.
- Registration forms and prospectus can be obtained on all working days from the office on payment of Rs.200
- Fill in the information required in the admission form and submit along with the required documents to the administration.
- After registration an entrance test will be conducted on payment of Rs.100 to test the eligibility of the students as well as decide the approximate placement.
Aptitude TestThe Entrance Test will be for a duration of approximately 1 ½ hours and the subject for admission test are as follows:
- Class I – VIII : English, Maths & Hindi.
- Class IX : English, Maths & any one of the II Language(Hindi/French/Tamil).
- The Academy will attempt to declare the results on the same day after completing the evaluation and scrutiny of answer script as it usually takes minimum of 3 hrs.
- The Child/Children should then meet the Principal/Chairman for allotment of class & section.
- The final approval has to be done by the Chairman. After obtaining Final approval, the fees as prescribed in the prospectus for admission can be deposited at the cash counter.
- Obtaining application forms alone doesn't secure a seat.